Tuesday, December 20, 2011

stella & dot rings



i love the simplicity and elegance of band rings. i fell in love with the band rings by stella & dot. i have been obsessed with wearing the stackable, harmony, and eternity band rings.  the stackable band rings in gold (here), worn on my right ring finger, are hammered gold. the harmony band rings (here), worn on my right middle finger, are shiny gold plated bands with handset stones. and the eternity band ring (here), worn on my left pointer finger, is an elegant gold band with stones. the eternity ring is my favorite ring to wear on my pointer finger and pinky. i'm also wearing the stackable band ring on my right pinky finger. wearing a pinky ring can be tricky to pull off, but with the right ring, a pinky ring can look delicate and elegant. i prefer a pinky ring that is a solid gold band or a diamond band, like the eternity and stackable band rings. plus, i put one of my eternity band rings on a small gold chain and wore it as a necklace. 

2 comments: