Monday, December 12, 2011

bangles and bracelets






lately, i've been in the mood to wear tons of bangles and bracelets on my wrist. most of the time i just wear a couple bangles, but recently i have been matching, stacking, and layering on 5 or 6 bangles and bracelets on each wrist. the sunset bangle (hereby stella & dot is my favorite bangle to wear at the moment because of its bright colors and gold accents. the turquoise enamel and coral stones on the gold plated band make this bangle such a special piece. plus, each and every jewelry piece by stella and dot is exclusively designed in new york city, artisan crafted and hand finished. i have been layering the sunset bangle with the thin hand-enameled bangle, and the wide hand-enameled bangle by j.crew. and i ordered the stripe hand-enameled bangle (in neon azalea) before it sold out. an armful of bangles and bracelets, with a statement piece like the sunset bangle, can be elegant but still edgy.  

5 comments:

  1. love love love the coral and turquoise combo...always a good match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately, I find myself thinking why should the girls have all the fun. SO..... Nina because you would approve I started stacking my own set of bracelets. You would love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hector,

    that makes me so happy!

    steps for stacking bracelets:
    step 1: match
    step 2: stack
    *repeat steps 1-2 over and over until you think you're wearing too many bracelets and then add two more.

    love,
    nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, maybe we should get you some MORE crew bangles ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about the man bracelets. I just bought 10 today.
    Odd # on the left arm
    Even # on the right arm
    ;)

    ReplyDelete