Friday, December 2, 2011

dressing room closet



i've had a hectic work week, so i am looking forward to having a somewhat low key weekend. i have a holiday party this weekend, but besides that i plan on organizing my closet, which is in dire need of some attention. i need to relabel my shoes which i keep in boxes, organize my dresser, and get rid of clothes and shoes that i never wear (which i plan on donating to goodwill. i have always dreamed that one day i would have a dressing room closet. a room dedicated to my clothes, shoes, jewelry and all other accessories, with a large armoire and rolling racks of clothes, and a seating area for a small vintage velvet couch, and a couple chairs. i love the idea of having clothes on display, hanging on rolling racks, and shoes on shelves. it's like looking at beautiful art!

2 comments:

  1. I just purged stuff from my closet as well. More room for new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! I wish I was there for the organizational funtivities! Remember, color coordination is your best friend, and also, those clothes WILL NOT be going to Goodwill considering you know a struggling college student with a lacking wardrobe (um, hi) - they are too fabulous to be put into the wrong hands!

    ReplyDelete