Tuesday, April 10, 2012

oh land! oh yes!



after a long weekend of lux hipster festivities, i could not have been anymore excited to go to the oh land concert at the independent. i've been looking forward to the show ever since my friend invited me to go a couple weeks ago. after watching the show last night i'm an ever bigger fan! from her sultry voice, awesome dance moves, and her lux hipster style, the show was unreal. this will forever be one of my favorite concerts because of how creative and whimsical her performance was. she is definitely the epitome of a lux hipster and i want/need her style and dance moves. last night she was wearing a long white tassel dress and an antler crown, and if i would have thought of it first i would have worn it on my birthday. haha! i could not have asked for a better birthday present. oh land is definitely one of my favorite bands now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment